This page is under development. Please see the main Seal of Biliteracy page for other links and resources.
- Contact us to let us know about your plans.
- Join the Seal of Biliteracy MA Google Group to connect with other educators involved in the pilot project.
- 2017 Seal of Biliteracy Toolkit – Revised Jan 2018 pdf version/doc version
This toolkit provides guidelines for local implementation of the Seal of Biliteracy. Developed by the Seal of Biliteracy working group, a group of Massachusetts educators from one-way immersion, two-way immersion, bilingual, English language development, and world language programs, it is intended to support District/School Leaders responsible for implementing Seal of Biliteracy pilot programs.
- National Guidelines for Implementing the Seal of Biliteracy (2015) from ACTFL, NABE, TESOL & NCSSFL.
- Partner Language Tests for the Seal of Biliteracy: An overview of language assessments with a focus on the APPL and STAMP test. (Powerpoint Slides)