The Language Opportunity Coalition was founded in 2014 to bring together diverse organizations in Massachusetts to increase language learning opportunities for learning English, native, heritage, and world languages, and to ensure that all learners have equal access to a high quality education and professional opportunities.
Board of Education votes on LOOK Act Regulations on June 26
- Revised LOOK Act Regulations Released
- Information on the Board of Education meeting June 26
- Final Coalition submission for public comment on the proposed LOOK Act regulations, including the Seal of Biliteracy.
- How to submit Public Comment on proposed LOOK Act Regulations
- For parents: Information on the LOOK Act in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.