The Language Opportunity Coalition was founded in 2014 to bring together diverse organizations in Massachusetts to increase language learning opportunities for learning English, native, heritage, and world languages, and to ensure that all learners have equal access to a high quality education and professional opportunities.
- Establish a state Seal of Biliteracy
- Coordinate the Massachusetts Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project
- Improve educational choices for English language learners
- Support ESL, dual language, and world language education
- Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project: Webinar on the Seal of Biliteracy in Massachusetts
- Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project: Download the updated Seal of Biliteracy Toolkit – revised September 2017!
- Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project: 2017-18 Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project Update
- Legislative Update: LOOK Bill sent to Conference Committee
- Legislative Update: Senate Passes LOOK Bill
- Legislative Update: House Passes LOOK Bill
- Press: The Boston Globe: Demand for Bilingual Workers Grows