The Language Opportunity Coalition was founded in 2014 to bring together diverse organizations in Massachusetts to increase language learning opportunities for learning English, native, heritage, and world languages, and to ensure that all learners have equal access to a high quality education and professional opportunities.
Update Nov 15, 2017: LOOK Bill with Seal of Biliteracy Passes the House & Senate
- Establish a state Seal of Biliteracy
- Coordinate the Massachusetts Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project.
- Improve educational choices for English language learners
- Support ESL, dual language, and world language education
- Download the updated Seal of Biliteracy Toolkit – revised September 2017
- 2017-18 Seal of Biliteracy Pilot Project Update
- Coalition honored as a finalist for the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network
2017 Nonprofit Excellence Award for Collaboration